Terms of Service
If you (the "User") sign up for, pay for, use or participate in any account (the "Account") or the services (the "Services") provided by RepositoryHosting.com or its owner, Repository Hosting LLC (collectively referred to herein as "Repository Hosting"), then you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
Repository Hosting LLC
538 W 21st St #72645
Houston, TX 77008, USA
- You must be 18 years or older and a human being to use the Services or open an Account at Repository Hosting.
- All of the information you provide to Repository Hosting in order to complete the signup process is true and accurate in every respect.
- You may not use the Services or Account for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for all activity and information (content, data, graphics, photos, links — collectively called the "Information") that are uploaded into or downloaded from your Account.
- You may not use the Services or Account in any way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction, any copyright or privacy laws that govern your Information and the laws of the United States.
- You must not transmit, upload into or download from your Account any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Repository Hosting cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from a User’s failure to maintain the security of an Account and/or password.
- Repository Hosting understands that your Information and Account belongs to you and that you want to keep it private. Repository Hosting will not disclose any Information uploaded to its servers to anyone other than a User in your Account without your permission or unless legally required to or to enforce or protect its rights or to defend any claim or action brought against Repository Hosting.
- Subversion, GIT, Mercurial, Trac and other services provided by Repository Hosting are established open source technologies with numerous public support avenues available. Additionally, Repository Hosting will provide technical support to Users via email, blog or support forums.
- Repository Hosting understands that credit cards expire and other billing problems sometimes occur. For this reason, no Services will be terminated or suspended for billing or payment issues until two email notices have been sent to the User. However, if two notices of billing or payment problems have been sent and payment has not been received, then Repository Hosting may terminate the Services without further warning.
- Repository Hosting wants its Users to benefit from a 30 day free trial of its Services. For this reason, all Services can be used at no cost by all Users for first 30 days after an Account has been created at Repository Hosting. Immediately following the end of the 30 day free trial, if the Account has not been terminated then Repository Hosting will bill the credit card or Paypal account that was provided during the sign-up process or updated thereafter.
- Repository Hosting is hosted at Amazon EC2 and understands the importance of backing up Information. All Accounts and Information stored at Repository Hosting will be backed up to an independent, off-premises Amazon service not less than hourly.
- Repository Hosting understands that all Users can suffer when only a few Users abuse the system. Therefore, Repository Hosting expressly reserves the right to deny the Services and close the Account of Users who use the Services in a way that places excessive strain on Repository Hosting infrastructure, e.g., excessive repository polling, bandwidth consumption, etc.
Other Very Important Stuff:
- Repository Hosting bills monthly and is entitled to payment in advance for the Services. All monthly payments to Repository Hosting are non-refundable and there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Users are solely responsible for properly canceling an Account. An email or phone request to cancel an Account is not considered cancellation. Users may cancel an Account at any time by clicking on the "Settings" link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen when logged in.
- Once an Account is cancelled, all Information will be immediately deleted from the servers of Repository Hosting. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your Account before doing so.
- If Repository Hosting determines, in its sole discretion, that you or any other person associated with your Repository Hosting Account has violated or breached any of these Terms of Service, or determines that your account should be closed for any other reason, then your Repository Hosting Account may be terminated and your right to use the Services shall cease immediately. In such case, Repository Hosting will create and maintain a backup copy of your Information for a period of 60 days.
- Repository Hosting reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to repositoryhosting.com. Users must check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes.
- These Terms of Service and the relationship between User and Repository Hosting are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of the State of Texas. User irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Texas with respect to any proceedings which may be brought at any time relating in any way to these Terms of Service and any dispute between User and Repository Hosting.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between User and Repository Hosting with respect to the Services, Information and use of repositoryhosting.com.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, then the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- User agrees that Repository Hosting shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.