Frequently Asked Questions
Types of Notifications
Each user in an account may specify the email notifications they receive. Email notifications are provided for:
- Repository Commits: Every time a commit is made to the project's repository. The notification will contain a summary of what changed.
- Ticket Changes: Every time a ticket is created or modified. The notification includes a summary of what changed.
- Wiki Changes: Every time a wiki page is created or changed.
- Backup Completions: Every time an automated backup has been completed. You may then choose to download the backup.
- Invoices: For account administrators, a copy of the monthly invoice is sent each time the account is billed.
You may choose which tickets you would like to receive notifications for. The options are:
You may also specify specific wiki pages and tickets that you would like to receive notifications for, regardless of your notification settings. To do this, simply click the "Watch This" link in the top-right corner of the screen when you are viewing a ticket or wiki page. To stop watching an item, simply click the "Unwatch This" link.